I appreciate that Senator Warren’s first major legislative initiative attempts to address college access and affordability. Hopefully, this will move the conversation to go beyond student debt and to an examination of university budgets.
Swimming in student debt?
- Proud to be a Wahoo! #wahoowa #CLAS94 twitter.com/craftypanda/st… 3 days ago
- RT @GPS_MSDOS: When you find out about the new Middle School shoe policy! 💙#Herestothegirls https://t.co/VYZ3sqlMMf 1 week ago
- RT @gpsPIC: Committed and caring, (yes, even over the summer!) Working on the planning committee for MLK Day of Service #MLKDOS18 #lifeofp… 1 week ago
- RT @GPSCollege: Just some jolly juniors having fun on the front lawn today @GPSBruisers #GPSclassof2019 https://t.co/HgazdLEEF1 1 week ago
- RT @GPSCrossCountry: Thanks to the Dickinson family for such a fun day at Lake Winnie! https://t.co/xqSoII74hA 2 weeks ago
Communicating with Gen Z, Their Parents & Grandparents This article about the decline of Facebook use among students age 13-17 and the increased popularity of…
I’ve been thinking about creating a women’s history course using a personalized learning framework. This blog post gives me some great ideas for adding an…
For many years I have admired elementary master teachers whose classrooms are a little chaotic and messy, but the students are learning in a truly…
As a child advocate I am sensitive to how teenagers are perceived in the media. There are not enough positive stories about wonderful things teens…